Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm taking a new angle this time around....

This is my newest blog :-) David and I are expecting our 9th baby. I'm about 36 weeks pregnant and I have been Blessed to have another healthy pregnancy. Basically, I have been asked (by my kids and hubby) why don't I write a book for the expectant mom? I would love to! Right now my family is my priority and everything else is a distraction. So a book is not feasible at this time. My days are pretty much filled with Homeschool, house work, loving my kids, and lots of cooking. Ever feel like you're running a Bed and Breakfast everyday? I basically am. I love my job. I could never have predicted that being a wife, mother of nine, and being a stay at home mom could make me so happy! Anyhow, I'm hoping to basically give mom's or anyone who is interested in becoming amom some of my thoughts on raising kids, books I've read, and not to mention I love baby gear, Mommy products, and just about any hobby. So, I'm hoping to post a lot or video a lot of these items with my reviews. I appreciate comments and ideas of items you've tried and how they've benefitted you as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment